On this page you will find our extraordinary partners; organisations who seek to display God's love to the world through a vast array of different methods and callings., and corporations who have provided incredible services to ensure the monument gets built on schedule. We are privileged to be partnered with these organisations and encourage you to visit their websites and discover more about their missions for yourself.
Quotes from our partners:
Dr John Kirkby CBE, Founder of Christians Against Poverty
- "As Christians we all have stories of answered prayers, of times God has heard our cries for change, for healing, for provision, for peace. Yet we so often fail to share them and even over time allow ourselves to forget them entirely. These stories are powerful and need to be shared and remembered! I pray that this wall will bring hope to all who need it, that the God who has answered a million prayers can answer for them as well. That for generations it will stand as a testimony to the living God."
Tim & Sue Eldridge, Founders of Presence Ministries
- "I feel that right now our nation needs hope! Our nation needs good news and our nation needs to have something positive to camp around.... and The Wall is a fantastic way to bring hope, share positivity and to come together to celebrate all the stories that will be represented. It will be a beacon to our nation that we believe in the power of prayer and that faith really does change things."
Tony Hodges, Founder of City Vision
- “The Wall is one of the most inspirational concepts in our generation. Given appropriate support from the Body of Christ it will bless generations to come.”
Mark Dijkens, Regional Director of CBN Europe
- "We are incredibly proud of Richard and The Wall of Answered Prayer team for running with God’s audacious vision to raise up a landmark of hope for this nation. Faith is the evidence of the things unseen, and it is through faith that this monument of God’s goodness will be built. As Nehemiah rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem, so will The Wall of Answered Prayer help to rebuild the ruins of our Christian heritage for the glory of God! It is our privilege to stand side by side with Richard and his team to see this nation changed!"
Carl Brettle, Founder & CEO of 100M
- "It is rare to come across a project which will capture the imagination of the whole Nation. Seeing a monument to Answered Prayer will be an inspiration to millions as they believe for their own miracle. This project will raise faith, turn heads, and challenge us all to recognise the faithfulness of God in our lifetime."
Ian Nicholson, International Director of 24-7 Prayer
- "The history of these islands, and our impact on the world, have been shaped by praying communities over millennia. The idea of a lasting, symbolic celebration of the power of Christian prayer coupled with a living, permanent prayer community is fantastic - its time has come."
David Hart, Development Coordinator at TryPraying
- "The Wall will be an amazing witness to the fact that He can be completely trusted and that the cries of our nation can bring about change that see’s God’s rule and reign across the length and breadth of the UK. We are privileged to be a partner in this venture."
Terry Durose, Chairman of BACM
- "The City Mission Movement U.K. is founded on and steeped in prayer and we so we need no convincing of the importance of this project. This bold initiative will raise awareness of prayer and will make a clear statement to our nation that we can place our trust in God at all times."
Steve Botham, Director of World Prayer Centre
- "World Prayer Centre are delighted to partner with The Wall. Our passion is to mobilise and inspire prayer and what could be a better tool for that than a million stories of answered prayer. Prayer is shaped by our relationship with Jesus – we believe The Wall of Answered Prayer will open up many people’s eyes to our compassionate, forgiving, merciful Jesus in exciting new ways."
Andy Geers, Creator of PrayerMate
- "Prayer is powerful because the God we pray to loves to *answer* those prayers. We love the vision behind the Wall of celebrating the ways God has answered so many prayers in the past in order to build our trust in him for the future."
Please contact us if you are interested in partnering with The Wall
The Wall has been featured on